Nick Bailey, head gardener at Chelsea Physic Garden, shows how you can transform your plot, whatever its size, into a place of year-round interest. With suggestions for how to being every colour into every season, plus detailed directions for spring, summer, autumn and winter including:...
What to do when to get the most from your plot!
This Royal Horticultural Society bible is for everyone who grows their own.
- Features a month-by-month planner of what to do and when
- Shows how to get the most form your plot: crops to grow and to avoid ...
For delicious fruit and vegetables, you can't beat home-grown produce from your own allotment or garden. This book helps ensure your plot provides the freshest food all year round.
- Grow Your Own Fruit and Vegetables
- Month-by-month, easy to follow advice on what to do and ...
"This is the distillation of 50 years of gardening experience. It has all the tips and essential pieces of knowledge that enable you to make your garden grow well, and it also shares my view that gardening is the secret to living well too." - Monty Don.
This is the only book you'll ever need for the garden you've always wanted.
- 40 great designs that are easy to follow and create
- Detailed planting diagrams containing a wide range of readily available plants
- From ponds to pergolas, raised beds to summerhouses, ...
How to Grow an abundance of food in one raised bed, month by month.
- Learn Huw's simple growing techniques from clear, illustrated, step-by-step instructions.
- Little growing experience? Only a small space? No problem! With veg in one bed you can eat delicious food you ...