We do hope that you will be pleased with your new purchase. However, if you change your mind when you receive the goods and wish to return them, we would be happy to take them back within 28 days of you receiving the goods, as long as goods are in a fully saleable condition, with all packaging.
We appreciate that you may want to check the items to ensure that they meet your full approval. In doing so, however, we would like to point out that you have a 'duty of care' to look after the items. Please take care not to damage the goods (or packaging where it forms part of the goods), whilst you inspect them. Please note that goods are returned at your expense. We strongly recommend that you use a signed for service as proof of postage cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
- Where a refund is applicable this shall be processed between 7-10 working days.
- A full refund shall be given in the event of a product not being available.
- A full refund shall be given in the event of damaged or faulty product whereby a replacement is not available. Hetland Garden Centre reserves the right to provide a similar replacement product if available.
- If a refund is offered following a Customer’s request to return an as ordered, undamaged product, we will refund the original purchase price, less the original delivery charge if applicable, provided that the Product is returned to us in a satisfactory condition.
- If a refund is offered as a consequence of a late accepted delivery, then this shall not equate to more than the delivery charge paid.
For all items, we can organise for a courier to come and collect the product you wish to return. Collection charges by us will vary according to the product, but the charges are as follows:-
- Non-furniture product: the actual collection charge, or £10, whichever is higher
- Furniture products: the actual collection charge, or £50, whichever is higher.
- Where a product is being returned for whatever reason it must be appropriately re-packaged and clearly labelled as advised, for its return.
- Please rest assured that for all items you receive that are faulty or damaged, we will cover the cost of the return.
- However, if the customer has decided to return the product for personal reasons there will be a Collection Fee. This fee will be deducted from the refund amount. However, the Customer may return the product themselves to have this charge waived.
- All items to be returned must be in the original packaging, the items arrived in as these need to be as secure as possible for the courier to collect. Failure to do this may result in a collection being refused.
- Any faults or damages to the product/item must be reported with 24hrs of receiving the goods along with photographs and a clear description of the damage/ problem.
- If a collection has been agreed and arranged with the Customer, and yet on arrival at the property it could not be executed, then a wasted journey fee could be chargeable.
Please also be aware that we cannot offer refunds on perishable goods; pierced jewellery; duvets; pillows; mattresses; underwear; swimwear if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken. If you decide to cancel an online Made to Order or Special order product, then it is highly unlikely that we can sell it to another customer at the full selling price. We, therefore, reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 25% of the order value.
Please note that if a product should fail to fit into the property, then we will charge £50 or the actual delivery cost of this failed delivery. Items which are made to order will also be non-returnable unless faulty or not as described. Your legal rights are not affected.