Please be aware that booking time slots will cut off 8 hours before they start.
- There are two family slots per 5 minutes.
- Please take care when selecting your booking date, time, and guests, as it is your responsibility to check your tickets. Mistakes cannot be rectified and once booked tickets are non-transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked slot. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee entry if you are running late - but we will do our best.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior. As the purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please bring your emailed ticket with you to get into the Illuminated Walkway. It is your responsibility to check your ticket as if you have made a mistake it cannot be rectified after purchase.
- Please arrive 10mins before your allotted time slot.
- In order for us to plan for arrivals, same-day bookings cannot be made.
Conditions of Admission
The management reserves the right to refuse the Ticket holder's admission to the Illuminated Walkway in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the Illuminated Walkway Open?
The Illuminated walkway is open from the 21st November to 31st December 2020. It is open Monday to Friday 4.30pm last entry 5.15pm. Saturday and Sundays at 4.30pm last entry at 5.30pm
How much are the tickets?
£3.00 per person.
Is the Illuminated Walkway outside?
The Illuminated Walkway is outdoor and it can get cold, so we suggest you wear warm
Can I take photos?
Photos can be taken in line with the current COVID guidelines
Is the Illuminated Walkway wheelchair friendly?
Do babies need a ticket?
No under 2’s are free but need to select a ticket so we can confirm numbers.
Is there parking?
Yes, we have a large car park which is free to use.
Can I amend my booking?
Unfortunately, once your booking is made, we are unable to make any changes to the time
and date Refunds and Cancellations for Illuminated Walkway.
- All bookings must be pre-paid.
- Please note that we are unable to transfer bookings or offer refunds for any reason.
- No refund will be offered if you do not show for your allotted time slot.
- No refund will be offered if you arrive late and miss your booked slot.
FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT CHANGES THE CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES
Please be aware that time slots will cut off 8 hours before they start.