Please be aware that booking time slots will cut off 8 hours before they start.
There is a maximum of 3 family slots per 15 minutes with a maximum of 6 children and 2 adults per slot.
- Please note that there are a limited number of short individual visits within each 15-minute time slot, so there could be an additional short wait of up to twenty minutes.
- Please take care when selecting your booking date, time, and guests, as it is your responsibility to check your tickets. Mistakes cannot be rectified and once booked tickets are non-transferable.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked slot. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee entry if you are running late - but we will do our best.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions should be read carefully prior to purchase and any queries relating to them should be raised with us prior. As the purchase of Tickets constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Please bring your emailed ticket with you to get into the Grotto. It is your responsibility to check your ticket as if you have made a mistake it cannot be rectified after purchase.
- Please arrive 10mins before your allotted time slot.
- Please note that Santa’s Grotto gets extremely busy, there are a limited number of short individual visits within each 15-minute time slot, so there could be a short wait of up to twenty minutes
- In order for us to plan for arrivals, same-day bookings cannot be made.
Conditions of Admission
The management reserves the right to refuse the Ticket holder's admission to the Grotto in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the grotto open?
Santa’s Grotto will be open each weekend from Saturday 14th November to Sunday the 20th December 10am to 5pm
How much are the tickets?
£10.95 for each child
Is the grotto outside?
The Grotto is under our plant canopy but it can get cold, so we suggest you wear warm
Why does Santa not give the toy?
We want to create the best experience possible for the children, and part of this includes the
toy. We believe it is better for children to choose their own toy, so they can choose the toy
Can I take photos?
Photos can be taken in line with the current COVID guidelines when you are in Santa’s grotto and the Toy Shop.
Is the grotto wheelchair friendly?
Yes, our Grotto is wheelchair friendly.
Do babies need a ticket?
Yes, but they will receive a gift from Santa’s Toy workshop. You can also take a photo with Santa. Photos can be taken in line with the current COVID guidelines.
Is there parking?
Yes, we have a large car park which is free to use.
Can I amend my booking?
Unfortunately, once your booking is made, we are unable to make any changes to the time
and date Refunds and Cancellations for Santa's Grotto
- All bookings must be pre-paid.
- Please note that we are unable to transfer bookings or offer refunds for any reason.
- No refund will be offered if you do not show for your allotted time slot.
- No refund will be offered if you arrive late and miss your booked slot.
- FULL REFUND WILL BE GIVEN IF THE SCOTTISH GOVERNMENT CHANGES THE CURRENT COVID GUIDELINES
Santa is back at Hetland every weekend through mid-November to Christmas. To get booked in to see Mr Claus, simply select the date and time you wish to come. More details are on the booking page. He will be here each weekend from Saturday 14th November to Sunday 20th December from 10am to 5pm.
Please be aware that time slots will cut off 8 hours before they start.
To make sure that Santa has made enough presents, please let us know the gender and age of
the children. Each booking allows for 2 accompanying adults.